Paper, Pencil & The Senses – Artists Book Making Workshop
- An Artist's Book-making Workshop Inspired by Nature, hosted by Michelle Walker & Virginia Reid About this event
- Capture your experience of Binna Burra through the making of an artist's book, using a combination of drawing, painting, mono-printing and collage.
- You will learn:
- the joy of discovering your personal icons
- about collage, found objects and drawing
- how to make an artist’s book
- You will create:
- a record of your inspirations from the forest
- your own art papers to use for collage
- an artist’s book with your own art papers
- Bring Supplies:
- notepad, pencil & camera
- Your Facilitators:
- Michelle and Virginia are visual artists who share a deep connection to the natural world through their art practice and teaching programs.
- Website: www.michellewalker.com.au/art
- 16yrs+ only
- group size 14 guests max
- Note: Further confirmation and any extra relevant information will be emailed to all guests a few days before the beginning of this event.
BE THE FIRST TO HEAR ABOUT OUR SALES, EVENTS & ACTIVITIES!