Binna Burra Safari Tents
Cascading valley views from your breakfast bar and the scent of morning campfires are on the horizon when you book a Binna Burra Safari tent escape. They are a comfortable way of camping and getting amongst the rainforest without the hassle of putting up a tent. Tents are located a short distance from the free car parking area, so expect to carry your gear a little way (including steps) to the tent – it’s worth it!
Choose from three types of Safari tents:
- Compact Safari tent: max 3 occupants
- Standard Safari tent: max 6 occupants
- Suite Style Safari tent: max 4 occupants
Extra comforts available for all Safari Tents:
- Access to shared fire pits
- Access to free BBQ facilities (Bring your own cooking equipment and cutlery)
- Communal camp fridge available, as well as microwaves and boiling water.
- All safari tents are made from canvas, with mesh windows and vinyl floors
Please note, only the suite style Safari tent has access to 240v power, all other tents have only USB power access. There are no fridges in the tents. Cooking is not permitted inside any Safari tents.
Note: Campsite and Bunkroom bookings from late 2023 until early 2024 may experience low noise interruptions from the construction of our new welcome building.
Click here for more detailed information on expected noise levels
- Free shower and toilet facilities nearby and cleaned daily
- Free parking
- Nearby cafe, restaurant and bar
- Coin operated laundry
- Nearby gift shop
- Milk and ice from the tea house
- Shared fire pits
- Bring your own cooking equipment and cutlery
Where would you like to stay?
From our secluded Rainforest Campsite to our award-winning Luxury Sky Lodges we’ve got you covered.
Under the trees and the stars, for those wanting an unforgettable natural experience at Binna Burra
TINY WILD HOUSES
Experience luxury in nature’s embrace at Binna Burra’s Tiny Wild Houses with breathtaking views
THE SKY LODGES
Award-winning accommodation. Spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments, and studios.