Binna Burra Safari Tents
Cascading valley views from your breakfast bar and the scent of morning campfires are on the horizon when you book a Binna Burra Safari tent escape. They are a comfortable way of camping and getting amongst the rainforest without the hassle of putting up a tent. Tents are located a short distance from the free car parking area, so expect to carry your gear a little way (including steps) to the tent – it’s worth it!
- Free shower and toilet facilities nearby and cleaned daily
- Access to shared fire pits
- Free BBQ electric cooktop (Bring your own cooking equipment and cutlery)
- Communal camp fridge available
- Microwave and boiling water in wash up room.
- Nearby cafe, restaurant and bar
- Coin operated laundry
- Nearby gift shop
- Milk and ice from the tea house
- Free parking
Note: Campsite and Bunkroom bookings from early to mid 2024 may experience low noise interruptions from the construction of our new welcome building.
Click here for more detailed information on expected noise levels
Please note, only the suite style Safari tent has access to 240v power, all other tents have only USB power access. There are no fridges in the tents. Cooking is not permitted inside Safari tents.