Binna Burra Lodge Standard Booking terms apply to all reservations made under a direct contract with Binna Burra Lodge (phone, email, Binna Burra Lodge’s website, or in-person). Exact terms may vary for bookings made through a third-party agent, website, or service. Third-party booking terms are final, and exceptions cannot be made by Binna Burra Lodge.
Click here to view payment plan policies
Full Payment is required as a deposit to secure all future reservations. Bookings cannot be held on a tentative basis without a paid deposit.
Reservations for which payment has failed to process will be deemed as invalid and cancelled 24 hours from the time which the booker was contacted for alternative payment. This contact may be by phone, email, or text message.
A valid credit/debit card will be required on check-in for security purposes and to cover incidental costs. For some accommodation types a credit card pre-authorisation may be required – this will be released post-departure.
All credit card transactions are subject to at least a 1.5% transaction fee which is processed by Binna Burra Lodge.
All advertised rates are published in $AUD and inclusive of Goods Service Tax (GST/VAT)
Cancellation / Amendment Terms
- cancellation 28 days prior to arrival – a full refund will be provided
- cancellation within 28 days prior to arrival – non-refundable, the full deposit forfeited
- cancellation within 24 hours of making reservation – full refund (cooling-off period)
- cancellations and amendments are not permitted for bookings made on promotional prices or nonstandard rates. e.g. length of stay discounts, early-bird purchases, promotional packages, and voucher sales
- no refund offered for early room departures. All nights booked will be charged if checking-out prematurely
- no refund offered for unused pre-paid meals
- amendment to the check-in date of a reservation is permitted 7 days or more prior to arrival. Amendments are permitted on one occasion – after which the booking is fully non-refundable or amendable. Additional costs or restrictions may apply to alternate dates chosen. If new date; room type; or package tariff is cheaper, no refund will be offered outside of cancellation terms above.
- Sales and promotions are for new bookings only, and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion, unless otherwise stated on the individual promotion terms and conditions.
- booking fees; credit card processing fees; payment plan fees; and cancellation insurance fees are non-refundable.
- Binna Burra Lodge recommends individual travel insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances and offers cancellation insurance through a recommended third-party partner.
- cancellation periods are based on 2 pm arrival time; local time and date of Binna Burra Lodge.
Where death, severe illness or serious injury occurs in the immediate family before or during the booking period and written details (such as a certificate) has been received by Binna Burra Lodge – a refund may be offered outside of the Standard Booking Terms.
Other extenuating circumstances not outlined above may be considered on a case by case basis by Binna Burra Lodge. Applications for a refund outside of our standard Cancellation Terms must be made in writing to: Reservations Manager; Binna Burra Lodge; 1040 Binna Burra Road; Beechmont; QLD; 4211. Requests for refunds made in other forms will not be accepted.
Binna Burra Lodge will typically reject a claim for a refund based on circumstances outside of its control including but not limited to:
- unfavourable weather conditions;
- personal decisions to change visit plans or conflicting personal commitments;
- failure to obtain a transport booking; the failure of transport to operate; or travel restrictions;
- disruption to local utilities (electricity, phone coverage etc) or infrastructure (parking, road access restrictions etc) out of the control of Binna Burra Lodge.
- ill health or sickness unless life-threatening.
- Natural disaster including but not limited to fire; flood; cyclone; or health pandemic. Including instances where Binna Burra is affected and unable to supply accommodation services.
Binna Burra recommends individual travel insurance/cancellation insurance.
You must be at least 18 years of age to book any accommodation displayed on this website or over the phone at Binna Burra Lodge. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- accepted refunds shall be credited to a Visa, Mastercard or bank account only.
- refunds typically process within 5 working days, but in some circumstances may take up to 30 days to process.
- additional security information may be requested to authorize a refund to a different payment card or bank account to that which initial payment was made.
- cash refunds will not be provided under any circumstances.
- all refunds will be made in $AUD. Binna Burra Lodge bares no responsibility for changes in international currency conversion rates or bank international exchange fees which may impact refund amounts.
While every effort is made to adhere to the advertised timetables and charges, the operators of Binna Burra Lodge reserve the right to alter or cancel any service or charge at any time.
Binna Burra Lodge does not offer long-stay/permanent accommodation. The maximum length of stay is 15 days.