Just Listen – Meditation & Storytelling with Miranda Braakhuis
- Sounds and stories of the forest with Miranda Braakhuis
- About this event:
- Part meditation, part storytelling, hear the sounds of the forest at night using audio recordings captured for koala acoustics research. Be awed and inspired to take action for forests and their conservation through stories.
- You will learn:
- About koalas and acoustics based on research
- How to get involved in citizen science projects and forest conservation
- You will hear:
- Stories about human experiences in the forest
- Bring Supplies: Optional: blanket to sit on
- Your Facilitator: Miranda Braakhuis, ecologist, conservationist, honours student at University of the Sunshine Coast.
- Audience: Open to All
- Price per person: Free
- Note: Further confirmation and any extra relevant information will be emailed to all guests a few days before the beginning of this event.
BE THE FIRST TO HEAR ABOUT OUR SALES, EVENTS & ACTIVITIES!