Discovering Nature Through Printmaking – Artist Workshop with Andrew Watson
- Learn how to look at the beauty of Nature through different eyes and capture those moments in print using ancient Japanese techniques as ins About this event
- Learn how to look at the beauty of Nature through different eyes and capture those moments in print using ancient Japanese techniques as inspiration.
- You will learn:
- About Gyotaku - Japanese printmaking
- How to adapt this technique to create your own prints inspired by Nature
- You will create prints using:
- Rice paper
- Found objects
- Acrylic paints
- All materials for making 1 or 2 prints. Tea & coffee.
- Walking shoes as we will be undertaking a short walk.
- Your own lunch or purchase form the Tea House.
- Your Facilitator:
- Andrew Watson is a Queensland College of Art fine arts graduate. He has exhibited in Qld and NSW and is represented in private collections Australia wide. Andrew was a guide with Binna Burra Lodge for many years and is excited to be presenting this workshop.
- Suitable for 15yrs +
- Group size 10 guests max
- Student price: $120
- Adults $160
- Note: Further confirmation and any extra relevant information will be emailed to all guests a few days before the beginning of this event.
BE THE FIRST TO HEAR ABOUT OUR SALES, EVENTS & ACTIVITIES!