The Rainforest Campsite
The Rainforest Campsite is the perfect base for exploring the many bush walks that Lamington National Park has on offer. Campsite accommodation options include 2 & 4 man tent sites, unpowered and powered drive-on sites and 2, 4 and 6 bed permanent Safari Tents.
Campsite guests are welcome to participate in a range of guided activities on offer at Binna Burra. Activities range from short guided walks, archery, kids activities, to evening spotlighting, presentations and yoga.
Safari Tents accommodate from 2 to 6 people, and are a comfortable way of camping without the hassle of putting up a tent. They feature:
- New bunk beds and mattresses
- 2 x USB charging ports
- Private veranda with rainforest or Numinbah Valley views
- Table and chairs
- Vinyl floors
- Screened opening windows
- Access to communal fire pits
- BYO linen, blankets and pillows or ask reception about our linen hire service
Please note there are no power 240v points or refrigeration in the Safari Tents and cooking is not permitted inside them.
TENT & DRIVE-ON SITES
Camping options include a variety of 2 & 4 man tent sites and a limited number of powered drive-on sites suitable for small campervans.
- Full shower and toilet facilities
- Coin-operated washing machines/tumble dryers
- Electric barbeque hot plates
- BYO pots, pans and cutlery
- Milk and ice available at the Binna Burra Teahouse
From our secluded Rainforest Campsite to our award-winning Luxury Sky Lodges we’ve got you covered.
the sky lodges
Award-winning accommodation. Spacious one, two- and three-bedroom apartments and studios.
One of the Best Holidays I've Ever Had!
"Very friendly staff, great value for money and beautiful scenery! I will keep going back to Binna Burra again and again. I would recommend staying there for at least a week if you really need to wind down and let nature heal you"