The campsite is set high up on the ranges in the rainforest bordering Lamington National Park.. You can choose to pitch your own tent, bring a campervan, or hire one of our canvas cabins (Safari Tents).
Tent and Drive-on Sites
Located in the rainforest, camping options include a variety of tent sites and a limited number of powered and un-powered van sites suitable for campervans. Each site has its own designated fire-pit.
Safari Tents accommodate from 2 to 6 people, and are a comfortable way of camping without the hassle of putting up a tent. They feature:
- Pine beds and mattresses
- Private veranda with rainforest or Numinbah Valley views
- Table and chairs
- Vinyl floors
- Screened opening windows
- Fire pit
BYO linen, blankets and pillows or ask Reservations about our linen hire service. Please note there are no power points or refrigeration in the Safari Tents.
Campsite amenities include:
- Full shower and toilet facilities
- Coin-operated washing machines and tumble dryers
- Coin-operated gas barbeque stoves and hot plates (cooking is not permitted inside canvas cabins. BYO pots, pans and cutlery)
- LPG gas re-fills
- Firewood, milk and ice available at the Lodge or Lamington Teahouse
Campsite guests are welcome to participate in the guided bushwalks, activities, flying fox and abseiling for a nominal charge. See the Activities Program at the Lodge Reception or call to find out what's on.
Arrival and departure
- Check in at the Lodge Reception from 2pm
- Accounts must be paid in full on arrival
- Check out time is 10am - please ensure site is free of litter
Call 07 5533 3622 - or click here for tariffs, availability and bookings.