Terms & Conditions
- All rates are in Australian dollars & inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Minimum 3 nights stay for Christmas and Easter.
- Minimum 3 nights over New Years Eve & 2 nights over long weekends.
- Children: 0-4 years of age inclusive are free; 5 – 12 yrs inclusive child rate; 13 years and over are adult rate.
- Children in a separate room pay adult rate (Mountain Lodge rooms only)
- When 1 adult & children in one room: adult single and child rate applies (Mountain Lodge rooms only)
- Full payment is required at the time of booking
- If paying by cheque, the cheque must be received within 5 days of making the reservation.
- Reservations in peak periods i.e. Easter and Christmas / New Years require full payment 14 days prior to arrival.
- VISA or Mastercard accepted. EFTPOS is available. American Express & Diners Club are no longer accepted.
- A 1.5% credit card surcharge will apply from 1 February 2017
- More than 28 days in advance will be refunded total deposit paid.
- Between 28 to 14 days of arrival are charged at 50% of deposit paid.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival will result in forfeiture of deposit paid.
- We recommend travel and cancellation insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances.
While every effort is made to adhere to the advertised timetables and charges, the operators of Binna Burra Lodge reserve the right to alter or cancel any service or charge at any time.