The Perfect Hinterland Conference Venue
Located in the Gold Coast Hinterland's Lamington National Park, Binna Burra Lodge provides an ideal escape from the distractions and stresses of the office environment.
Offering a range of conference facilities, accommodation, catering and team building options - it's the perfect venue for your next meeting or conference. And here's why...
7 Reasons to make Binna Burra your next Function Venue
We know that we get to work in a very special place! A truly relaxed environment on top of a mountain bordering a rainforest. What more could you ask? But as a conference organizer, you will be thinking about more down-to-earth practical matters. Binna Burra Mountain Lodge is the natural choice for your next conference, meeting or corporate retreat because we offer you:
- A variety of conference and meeting rooms to suit different size groups and your particular needs - with whiteboards, flipcharts and wi-fi internet available
- A range of catering options - morning/afternoon teas, working lunches, with drinks and nibbles on the Coomera Terrace watching the sunset after a full day, followed by a sit-down dinner or a relaxed BBQ
- A choice of accommodation to suit your budget and your training requirements - choose from our quality Sky Lodge apartments, Mountain Lodge rooms, or heritage cabins
- Only 90 minutes from Brisbane and 60 minutes from Gold Coast airport - your delegates can "get away from it all" while you minimise travel time
- Pristine environment with no distractions (except the world class views) next to the World Heritage listed Lamington National Park
- Team building exercises with our experienced guides leading you through abseiling, ropes courses or a more leisurely eco walk through the national park and adjoining areas
- Affordable - we work with you to help achieve your training objectives within your budget.
To find out more, download our information pack, call Noeline on 07 55 333 622 or use the enquiry form on the right of this page.